2014年6月30日星期一

What’s the Best State at Work?

What’s the best state at work? To different people, there are different answers. To me, I think it would work freely and happily. But you know. But freedom is hard to get no matter at work or in our life. Even birds are chained to haven! So, I adjust myself to be free in my mind. We need to follow rules always while working, but our minds can be free to any place of the world. Oh, it doesn’t mean I am not working hard, but just to relax to motivate myself to work efficiently and successfully. 

Meanwhile, happy mood is also very important for my state of work. Can you imagine that we work 8 hours a day, but in fact we will be at office or in company all day long to be almost 10 hours. So, if we feel unhappy at work, we feel unhappy all day! Is this what you want? To be upset all day long? Oh, no, our life shouldn’t be like it. We need to control ourselves, not only physically, but also spiritually. We can be happy, if we don’t pay so much attention on other people’s words and pressure. We can be happy, if we learn to share with other people. We can be happy, if we find the interesting points of work. We can be happy, if we are not pretentious and to be humble toward things we are unfamiliar with. There are so many rules at work we need to know and it’s unlimited I think. I think we all can find our rules at work after several years or even several months.

From my first job to my present job, there are so many happy and unhappy experiences, but everything would be fine in the end in different ways. So, don’t be so nervous and believe we can do it no matter how hard it is to be happy and feel free. That’s the best state of working I think. Now, I am working as a foreign sales in fact selling freeze dried fruit bulk wholesale to overseas, which is not easy but I am happy you know. Let’s find our best state at working and make our work and life happier!

没有评论:

发表评论