2014年2月11日星期二

What’s Freeze Dried Food?


To my knowledge, not so many people know what freeze dried food is, and what the special it has. And, it is very curiosity of me too at the first. After I approach and learn it, I know I need to tell you and promote it right the moment!

Freeze-drying, also known as lyophilisation, is a dehydration process used to preserve food and make it much more convenient for transport too. It freezes the materials first, and reduces the surrounding pressure to sublimate the frozen water in the materials into the gas.
It needs four stages to finish freeze drying: pretreatment, freezing, primary drying, and secondary drying. Every stage is very important for the freeze drying process. I am not going to talk about what the exact contents of those stages, since they are unlimited I think. And the whole process would not be added any additives or preservatives, just only food itself.



Moreover, do you know how amazing freeze dried food is? Not only the smells, flavors, but also the nutritional content of food remains unchanged generally. So, we can say that it is healthy and original. And it can be rehydrated very easily and quickly, since there are microscopic pores left in it while freeze drying. You could just drop water on freeze dried food, and you could see the change immediately and fantastically.

I like freeze dried food when I first know it, and I think it is very good for our health, so I decide to do business on it, especially on freeze dried fruits and freeze dried vegetables. It is a right thing I think! You deserve better food, better life, and better everything.

This article is from www.xmdelicacy.com

没有评论:

发表评论