2014年4月1日星期二

Take a Break! Come and Taste Some Delicate Freeze Dried Fruit Cake!


Sometimes it’s just so sick that we need to do same thing or nearly similar thing every single day, which really would make us crazy and feel cheesed. We do need a rest time, a holiday, or asking for leave to release ourselves. So, are you ready to have a break now? Why not to have a cup of black coffee and one piece of fresh cake made with delicate freeze dried fruit?

Recently, I just realize how delicious the freeze dried fruit cupcakes are! Because I tried one new recipe of my friend, I found it’s really amazing that just like her said freeze dried fruits incorporate so well into all kinds of treats. In fact, I don’t often use freeze dried food to be ingredients for my baking. No special reason, just don’t. Even I am doing business on supplying it to oversea; it still would be luxury for me to using them every time in my home baking. But now, I realize that why not to use it? Why not to use it to make my cupcake much more delicious? Why not to enjoy the most delicate stuff easily at home? Oh, what a stupid woman I am! I should know it long time ago. Life is short, and we need to take a break and enjoy our life after heavy daily work.

If you feel that you are so unhappy by doing your job, or you are very confused in something, or you are upset with someone, or you are so sad, just take a break, and come to taste some delicious freeze dried fruit cakes, which would make you happy and cheer you up. You will be so strong and so excited in doing anything. I still remember someone said desserts could cure our hurt hearts. To be positive! Let us enjoy our life with the companion of healthy freeze dried food.



没有评论:

发表评论