2014年3月23日星期日

Freeze Dried Fruit Strawberries Powder for Ice Cream Making


Ice cream is always kids’ favorite desserts or snacks, especially the ice cream with fruit or chocolate taste. But we Chinese children are not so lucky to taste it twenty or thirty years ago. Even there is ice cream, it’s only single and simple flavor, the milky ice cream. Mostly, we ate ice-lolly, and it’s a luxury enjoyment already in the hard old times. So, it’s really a thankful goodness to have ice cream made with organic freeze dried fruit, another sumptuous food too.

As I was a child, I love ice cream so much, but it’s a luxury dessert, since my family was not rich enough to buy it for me usually. So, it’s an award when I get a good mark in exams; it’s a surprise for my birthday; it’s a love of grandma sometimes; it’s a reward for doing chores for my family; and so on. Now I am grown up and still love it so much, especially the strawberry ice cream which is my favorite taste. Nowadays, we not only pay attention to the multiple tastes of ice cream, but also the health and nutrition of it too. If the most important flavor ingredient of it contains freeze dried strawberry powder, then this strawberry ice cream must be very close to the so called natural ice cream.

In fact, using freeze dried fruit powder, the ice cream would be tasted not only natural, but also smooth and fruity. If we could control the other ingredients of it to be healthy and natural, the ice cream would be the real natural and healthy food too! In order to improve our quality of life and keep our health, we need to support and promote new ingredients for ice cream, the amazing freeze dried food.

没有评论:

发表评论